Dental implants are considered the gold standard in tooth replacement for several reasons, which presents a financial investment. However, the benefits that dental implants offer typically far outweigh the cost for most patients. Some of the advantages of choosing dental implants in Bellevue, NE to replace missing teeth are:
- The closest thing to a natural tooth as far as look, feel, and function
- Durability that strengthens your bite and aesthetics that complement your smile
- Protection against bone loss because an implant replaces your root
- The option for replacing one or multiple lost teeth
- Exceptional longevity since a dental implant has the potential to last a lifetime
Because dental implants offer such significant benefits, we always work closely with our patients to help them comfortably fit this treatment into their budgets.
Financing Dental Implants in Bellevue, NE
If you're concerned about financing dental implants, we're here to help with some options you can look into:
- Dental Insurance: Some dental insurance plans may cover a portion of the cost of your tooth implants. Our financial coordinator is happy to look into it and help you navigate your dental insurance benefits.
- Dental Membership Plan: Kennedy Dental offers an in-house dental membership plan that provides discounts and additional savings on major procedures like crowns and implants.
- CareCredit: This third-party financing acts as a dental implant payment plan, allowing you to make simple monthly payments over time for your treatment.
- FSA or HSA: Your flexible spending account (FSA) or health savings account (HSA) offer tax benefits, and you can typically use them toward the cost of some or all of your dental implant treatment.
What Kind of Dentist Offers Dental Implants in Bellevue?
At Kennedy Dental, we have the training and specialists to offer comprehensive implant dentistry from start to finish. So if you're looking for a dentist with payment plans near me, look no further than our dental office in Bellevue, NE. Call us today at (402) 291-3535 to schedule an evaluation with one of our implant dentists.